The role of the maintenance Director is to manage and organize the maintenance of the clubhouse, courts and grounds of the tennis club.
- To plan and organize maintenance tasks as required i.e. club opening, closing and day to day maintenance.
- To arrange for court cleaning, repair and resurfacing as required and within the operating budget.
- Ensure that the club is current relative to security and fire prevention.
- To manage capital projects, club repairs and improvements in accordance with the operating/capital budgets.
- Provide maintenance reports to the Board of Directors meeting and to the AGM.
- Work with the Board of Directors to assess the need of volunteers to support the work of the Maintenance Director and assist with the recruitment of same.
- Attend club events, socials etc. to foster a sense of comradery among members.