The role of the Secretary is to provide communication and support for the administration of the club.
- Responsible for issuing notices of Board meetings, Special meeting and the AGM to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain an accurate account of all proceedings of the aforementioned meetings.
- Distribute minutes of the aforementioned meetings within 30 days of the meetings.
- Working with the President and Treasurer, compile and circulate year end file for AGM: minutes, Board reports and financial statements.
- Maintain permanent records of the Association.
- Ensure that the phone, internet and cable are operational.
- Check club voicemail and email and distribute messages to the appropriate contact for resolution.
- Support email distribution to members.
- Be the primary administrator to the web page and direct/support Web Master.
- Work with Board of Directors to assess the need for volunteers to support the work of the Secretary
- Assist with the recruitment of volunteers to assist with work.
- Attend club events, socials etc. to foster a sense of comradery among members.