The role of the Vice President is to support the President and to assume duties as agreed upon.
- Work with the President and Executive Committee to ensure that policies and operations are aligned.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of the Strategic Plan.
- Assist with the development and integration of the committee structure to implement the plan.
- Assist with the prospecting current members for potential Board/Committee members.
- Establish a Communications Committee and act as Board liaison.
- Establish an operations manual and ensure that it is annually reviewed and revised as necessary.
- Work with each Executive Committee member to assess the need for a volunteer structure relative to each position.
- Work with Treasurer/Membership director and assist with DNV matters and annual forms.
- Assist with the recruitment of volunteers to fill the needed positions.
- Assist each Board Member in fulfilling their respective duties when needed.
- Attend club events, socials etc. to foster comradery among members.